Lightspeed is seeking a full-time energetic and driven Technical Support Specialist (Wordpress) to join our Montreal-based Golf Web Agency Team. The Web Agency manages 100+ websites for our customers and is growing very fast.
What you will be responsible for:
You will be responsible for the support & onboarding of our clients’ websites. You will be helping customers manage/update content or help determine where changes need to be made, as well as be the point of contact between the clients and our developers.
What you will bring to the team:
- Good WordPress knowledge and experience using the software
- Experience working on web projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to conveying a customer-focused attitude
About our team
Lightspeed Golf provides golf courses managers with the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. We empower business owners with a complete overview of their facility in one place thanks to a platform that manages everything ranging from booking management to customers subscriptions, sales, and analytics to get a complete overview of their business in one place. Lightspeed (formerly known as Chronogolf) has been disrupting the golf market since 2012, bringing a cloud-based solution to an industry relying on on-site hardware.
Be part of the golf technology revolution by providing the best service and technology in the industry to golf courses across the globe! Our implementation team is driven, hard working and always willing to go the extra mile. So, if you are looking to come to work and work with incredible people every day and do the best work of your life, you have come to the right place.
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Experience in Customer Service
- Fluency in English & French
- Notions in HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of the Golf Industry
- Experience with Divi Theme (optional)
Who you are
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, extremely fast-paced environment
- Results-driven and autonomous
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships with customers
- Organized and great at multi-tasking: you’ll be in charge of the full projects
- Self-starter who also works well in a team environment
What's in It for You?
- Exposure to modern and proven technology
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders
- Lots of autonomy, flexible work culture and possibility of remote work
- Opportunity to learn, expand your skill set, forge wonderful relationships and make your mark within the diverse and inclusive Lightspeed family, a true Canadian tech success story
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!