As part of our eCommerce support team, you will provide technical support for our Point of Sale software & eCommerce products. Your role will focus on delivering outstanding customer service when our customers need it the most. You will help them successfully run their businesses by resolving their technical issues, and providing them with helpful resources.
We are the voice of our users within the company, and we work closely with other departments to improve the experience of existing and future customers.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues over the phone, email, and chat
- Deliver outstanding customer service that is courteous, accurate, and timely
- Manage and prioritize incoming customer inquiries
- Document and track customer issues and resolutions
- Collaborate with peers and other departments on specific user-impacting issues
- Collaborate in the creation and maintenance of the internal knowledge base
- Work on special projects as required
About our team
Join the team and experience the joy of helping customers that are not tech-savvy grow their online business beyond their wildest dreams, with a team that feel invested in their work and their organization and do their best work every day.
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- Customer service experience, and experience assisting customers
- Ability to understand HTML and CSS, and make small edits
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English AND French
- The ability to empathize with the needs and technical acuity of each customer
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Experience on a technical support role
- Experience using Mac OS X
- Retail/eCommerce experience
Who you are
- You are passionate about helping people
- You are enthusiastic about technology with demonstrated technical aptitude
What’s in it for you
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Tons of growth opportunities into technical or people management roles
- Lots of autonomy, flexible work culture and possibility of remote work
- 1 on 1 coaching sessions
- Working with your colleagues in a pod environment
- Get assigned side projects to innovate the team
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!