Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Manager of Talent Acquisition to join our European team. You will drive an innovative Talent Acquisition practice for our European operations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Hire, coach and nurture the Talent Acquisition team in Europe ensuring that we tailor our approach to the different countries that we operate in;
- Develop and implement recruitment strategy and service levels, refine hiring forecasting capabilities, and establish and report on key recruiting metrics to measure team effectiveness and provide data-driven, actionable insights;
- Work with senior leaders to establish hiring priorities across the region;
- Ensure effective performance optimization of all team members, including resourcing and capacity oversight;
- Partner closely with your colleagues in Human Resources to ensure alignment on business priorities;
- Collaborate with your colleagues in North America and APAC, ensuring that we are delivering a consistent global experience to our candidates and internal customers;
- Lead the development, evolution, and execution of key plays including;
- Recruitment Branding
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Early careers
What you need to bring:
You’ll be responsible for a team of 10 people located in many European countries (Netherlands, UK, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland and France). Don’t forget, we are a high growth company consistently delivering 50%+ organic growth each quarter, this recruiting team will grow to reflect the evolving needs of the business. Our team is responsible for the recruitment processes from the time a role is approved until the new Lightspeeder has started, ensuring a great candidate experience and that we select the very best talent. As we continue to scale, our team will also be putting in place different Talent Acquisition programs.
We're looking for a candidate who has experience with the following:
- Proven leadership and recruiting experience in Talent Acquisition in the European market (e.g: Netherlands, UK, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, France, Russia...)
- Proven track record of managing recruitment strategies in a fast-paced technology company
- Demonstrated experience creating and executing a metrics-driven oriented recruiting strategy for a global organization
- Amazing people skills: your empathy shines through, especially when you are coaching your team for growth
- Commitment to integrity and quality – you will only hire the best!
- Great communication skills
- Passion for technology
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Flexible working policy
- Pension contribution
- Health and wellness benefit
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- LinkedIn learning license
- Volunteer day
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!