Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
Our Lightspeed team is looking for new Support Specialists to join our team in London. Within the Support Team, your job will be to deliver an authentic and personalized support experience that our retailers will love!
What you’ll be responsible for:
First things first: you will get full training on our tools and product, and have shadowing sessions with the team. Once you’ll be up to speed, you will have 3 main responsibilities:
- Respond to technical support queries from our retailers by emails, phone calls or chat
- Coach our retailers so they can get the most out of our software
- Create knowledge articles to maintain and grow our help centre (because every problem should be solved once, right?
You will be collaborating with great team members on a day-to-day basis like Product Specialists, Team Leaders, Support Operations and of course our wonderful retailers! We’d like you to share your ideas on how we can innovate or improve our business to ensure the best customer experience and support our customers in their success. Our customers' success is our success.
Candidates should be available for flexible hours. You will be working an 8-hour shift on a rotating basis, the exact shifts are to be determined but please expect an element of weekend work.
Our office in London is now open and is following government guidelines ensuring the safety of all our staff. We promote a flexible working environment and culture and this role can be made fully remote, or following the hybrid model.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- Good level of autonomy from a previous work experience
- Problem-solving skills: you don’t stop until you’ve found the solution
- You’re comfortable working in an agile environment where things move fast
- You love technology and get excited about helping people with technical queries
- Bonus points for previous retail or tech support experience
What’s in It for You?
- Opportunity to join a growing team, in a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Work with a team of incredibly talented and forward-thinking people!
- Work for a team that values hard work, and knows how to celebrate the wins
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders
In short, an opportunity to learn, expand your skill set, forge wonderful relationships and make your mark within the diverse and inclusive Lightspeed family, a true Canadian tech success story.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!