We are seeking a Customer Service oriented person to provide full-time technical assistance for our Golf product. Reporting to the Team Lead, you will be in contact with our customers via our chat-based platform. Your goal is to assist Golf courses with their use of the POS software. This position starts with a 3-months contract and can be fully remote (Canada).
What you’ll be responsible for
- Provide excellent technical support and customer service to our customers
- Use consistent troubleshooting techniques to quickly and efficiently identify the source of customer issues and provide a prompt and appropriate solution
- Properly document and track customer issues and resolutions
- Follow escalation procedures as required
- Liaise with team leaders to best handle day to day situations to better customer experiences
- Handle miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as defined by management
About our team
Chronogolf by Lightspeed provides golf courses manager with the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. We empower business owners with a complete overview of their facility in one place thanks to a platform that manages everything ranging from booking management to customers subscriptions, sales, and analytics to get a complete overview of their business in one place. Chronogolf has been disrupting the golf market since 2012, bringing a cloud-based solution to an industry relying on on-site hardware.
Be part of the golf technology revolution by providing the best service and technology in the industry to golf courses across the globe! Our implementation team is motivated, hard working and always willing to go the extra mile. So, if you are looking to come to work and work with incredible people every day and do the best work of your life, you have come to the right place.
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Knowledge of the Golf industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to handle multiple incoming demands and tickets
- Ability to conveying a customer-focused attitude
- Proven troubleshooting skills
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Experience with POS
- Fluency in French
- Experience working in a Golf course
- Experience in Retail/Hospitality
What's in It for You?
- Exposure to modern and proven technology
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders
- Lots of autonomy, flexible work culture and possibility of remote work
- Opportunity to learn, expand your skill set, forge wonderful relationships and make your mark within the diverse and inclusive Lightspeed family, a true Canadian tech success story
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!