As a part of Lightspeed’s Support Operations team and reporting to the Director, Support Operations, you will be contributing to the development, growth and planning of our tools and workflows. Our ultimate goal is to help ensure that our tools are efficient and bring value to both our agents and our customers. This position can be fully remote (Canada).
What you’ll be responsible for
- Plan, test, develop and manage internal tools (frontend and backend) for the Support department
- Document existing tools and workflows
- Provide support to internal users
- Work with Support and other departments to integrate various internal systems with Zendesk and other support tools
- Plan, test, develop and manage integrations with third-party partners
- Interact with vendor support teams, when required
- Assist with keeping analytics and reports up to date
About our team
The Support Operations is a small team tasked with making sure our friends and colleagues to Technical Support have the tools to do their jobs successfully.
The Support team is made up of foodies, musicians and expert troubleshooters. We work hard and play hard, celebrate everyone’s passions, and help guide our colleagues to do the best work of their lives. If you are looking for a close-knit and hardworking team then you’ve come to the right place!
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- Experience and knowledge of REST APIs
- PHP & Laravel experience
- Ability to work with minimal direction
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Initiative to identify and resolve issues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Understanding of support agents’ daily challenges and a desire to improve them
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Written communication skills in French, Dutch, or German
- Zendesk administrative experience
- Salesforce experience
- Experience with GraphQL
What’s in it for you
- A lot of exposure to a lot of different systems (Salesforce, Zendesk, AWS ect)
- Lots of autonomy and room to creatively solve problems
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders
- Opportunity to learn, expand your skill set, forge wonderful relationships and make your mark within the diverse and inclusive Lightspeed family
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!