Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
Come join our growing recruitment team as our newest Tech Recruiter in Manila! You’ll get the chance to make a big impact as Lightspeed continues to grow at a rapid pace across the globe. Reporting to the Lead, Talent Partner, you will get the opportunity to apply your Talent Acquisition experience to ensure the application of effective strategies that attract top talent, apply performance and competency based interview methodologies, and see your leadership and contributions have a direct impact on the overall success of the company.
What you’ll be doing:
Manage the full-cycle recruitment process for roles across the business, from kickoff to offer acceptance all the while ensuring the highest standards and a seamless and positive experience for both your internal stakeholder and the candidates.
Contribute to the on-going development and execution of Lightspeed’s overall sourcing and recruitment strategy.
Develop and maintain strong and effective business relationships with hiring managers and senior management within the Product and Technology team.
Act as a Lightspeed brand ambassador, promoting it as the premier destination for desired candidates.
What you need to bring:
We’re a team of 51 people located in North America, Europe, the UK, and the APAC region.
We're looking for a candidate who has experience with the following:
- Full-cycle recruitment experience, primarily technical positions.
- Ability to continually see new sourcing options and creative approaches to attracting candidates.
- Proven track record of collaborating with Talent Acquisition colleagues and functioning as part of a team.
- Extensive experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches and stakeholder relationships.
- An authentic commitment to diversity and inclusion hiring practices.
- Passion and dedication to establishing an exceptional candidate experience.
- Strong organization, negotiation and written & verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to source, sell and close candidates.
Who you are:
Quality obsessed - you take pride in actively providing world class candidate and client experiences.
Market obsessed - demonstrated ability to proactively network and source highly skilled technical talent. You stay on top of the latest trends in the technology space.
People obsessed – you are skilled at and committed to building and managing effective and trusting relationships with candidates, business partners and colleagues.
Flexible with a sense of humour to thrive in an often changing, innovative and fast paced environment.
Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy and healthy:
- Participate in the Lightspeed global culture
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible Work from Home policy
- HMO for employee and 2 dependents
- 15 days Vacation Leave and 10 days Sick Leave
- Night differential (where applicable) and allowances
- Health and wellness benefit of 7500PHP per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Awesome office space located in Ortigas
- Barista grade coffee machine supplies
Our office is closed in response to the Covid-19 pandemic and when we do choose to reopen, it will be done following government guidelines ensuring the safety of all our staff.
We partner with Inform Group to employ our Lightspeed workforce in the Philippines. Inform Group hosts Lightspeed employees who enjoy the benefits of the Philippine labour code combined with the full career opportunities provided by Lightspeed.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!