Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Senior Specialist to join our Talent Systems & Insights team in Toronto. You will be the go-to person responsible for the management of Workday HCM.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own the HCM maintenance of Workday
- Testing, data conversion, establishing HCM processes in Workday
- Review, map and improve the HCM processes in Workday
- Being an acknowledged subject matter expert for Workday integrations, business processes, security and so on
- Delivering training and documentation to colleagues and senior members of the team regarding Workday as applicable to HCM
- Rotate through various Workday delivery services such as Consulting and Application Management Services
- Execute the day-to-day activities of advisory engagements including HCM functions diagnostic, process redesign, system implementation
- Execute the implementation of new modules, integrations, enhancements and new functionalities
- Detecting, identifying, analyzing and correcting technical problems and deficiencies
- Execute system related projects relating to new technologies, key events (e.g. M&A) and new policies
- Striving for continuous improvement of HR systems configuration
And a little bit of…
- Managing configuration, security access, business process, reporting, data integrity, all with a keen focus on best practices around systems management.
What you need to bring:
We’re a team of seven people located in Canada and the Philippines. Our team is responsible for supporting the planning and implementation of system changes, new functionalities and new systems completely, along with system enhancements.
We're looking for a Senior candidate who has experience with the following:
- Experience with Workday HCM
- Advanced knowledge in Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of information technology
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders (Payroll, FP&A, HR, IT, Legal, etc.)
- Ability to educate on and convey complex concepts
- Ability to navigate in uncertainty and fast-paced environments
- Analytical mindset with thorough problem-solving competencies
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Flexible working policy
- Heath Insurance
- Health and Wellness Benefits
- Paid leave assistance for new parents
- Unlimited LinkedIn Learning License
- Volunteer Days
Our office is closed in response to the Covid-19 pandemic and when we do choose to reopen, it will be done following government guidelines ensuring the safety of all our staff.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!