Are you ready to own the future of Global benefits at an amazing Canadian tech company? We’re building a People & Culture team and we’re building the future of Lightspeed.
The Senior Manager, Global Benefits will report into our VP of Global Total Rewards and is an integral role on our Total Rewards team. We have a presence all over the globe, and we’re continuing to expand.
You will be responsible for ensuring that our benefits offering is competitive, and that it’s a smooth, impressive experience for our colleagues. Fundamentally, our benefits investment needs to promote what we value, support our demographics and delight our colleagues in every country. It needs to be thoughtful, centered around complete wellness, and not at all standard.
Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. Its smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one Point of Sale software system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Drive a global benefits strategy that aligns with and supports Lightspeed’s culture and ambitious business objectives.
- Regularly review and propose global benefits plans that are innovative, cost-responsible and truly meaningful to our employees.
- Partner with key stakeholders to lead employee education efforts to enhance the perceived value of benefits.
- Participate in benefit analysis and implementation as needed for M&A due diligence through integration.
- Manage new location benefit program analysis and set-up as part of our international total rewards strategy.
- Continually keep the “pulse” of employee feedback regarding benefits and other day-to-day obstacles.
- Work closely with brokers globally in conducting benchmark analyses to identify trends in industry and with competitors to provide locally competitive benefits programs.
- Ensure compliance, auditing and proper filings are conducted and thorough in every country
- Work closely with internal Finance and broker partners to track benefits spend, analyze trends, and ensure proper inputs for annual budgeting process.
- Provide strategic direction to effectively evaluate, design, propose, implement, and communicate the benefits strategy, programs, policies, and initiatives that competitively position Lightspeed to attract, retain and motivate talent.
- Work collaboratively with the People & Culture team, finance, legal and most of all, all of our global colleagues to develop unique, targeted and value-add benefits strategies and implementations across the company.
- 8+ years experience implementing innovative global benefits designed to delight the needs of global demographics.
- In depth knowledge of global benefits design, implementation and administration
- You are motivated by working in a fast-paced, high-growth, innovative company
- You have had experience proactively managing relevant vendors and negotiating contracts for related products and services.
- You are motivated by travelling to meet our global colleagues, understand their needs and help implement solutions.
What’s in It for You?
You have the opportunity to join a fast-paced, leading organization in the Canadian market. You will be exposed to constant learning, and immeasurable opportunities to contribute. You will learn, expand your skill set, forge wonderful relationships and make your mark.
We are dedicated to your overall wellness and demonstrate this through offering a comprehensive benefits package, tele-health services, a fitness benefit and all the snacks you need to keep you fuelled and focused.