We are food service technology experts that work with people who love to produce, sell and consume food – so they can connect better, work faster and smarter, and keep growing.
Our Sales, Support and Account Management teams have been growing rapidly, so we’re looking for some exceptional people to provide administrative and operational support to the teams in their day to day work, ensuring administration and fulfilment processes are fast and effective.
Reporting into the Manager of Business Development, you will also be directly involved in the management and processing of hardware orders and payment processing applications.
- Provide administrative support to the go to market team for all new Customers and stores.
- Process discounts, coupons and upgrades from incoming sales quotes.
- Ensure accuracy of ownership and address data on all new upgrades
- Process hardware orders from incoming sales quotes.
- Manage the resolution of Hardware order queries from Customers, Partners, and internal stakeholders.
- Assist with fulfillment and order creation of Hardware to ensure ongoing stock availability
- Maintain up-to-date stock levels and flag any potential issues with internal stakeholders
- 1-2 years experience in administration or executive assistant roles
- Solid understanding of CRM tools and sales pipeline
- High attention to detail, effective communication and organizational skills
- The ability to work autonomously and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Brew up? We have a full self-service cafe set up in the office featuring coffee from Australia’s finest roasters (think Mecca, Sample, Industry Beans etc.), with our very own coffee experts floating around to teach you a trick or two
- Gelato Messina fridge stocked with new flavours on a regular basis
- Fully stocked fridge of different craft beers #PoweredByLightspeed
- Work hard and play hard with table tennis and foosball
- Organised activities such as hackathons, board game nights
- Awesome office space located in Chippendale, NSW
- Flexible working arrangements
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!