Lightspeed is seeking a full-time Sales Operations Specialist (German-speaking). If you’re looking for a role that combines your administrative chops and sales acumen with a serious passion for technology, then this might be for you. You might also be looking to join a dynamic company with a fast-paced environment that focuses on innovative products. If that’s the case, we've got THE role for you.
You are an energetic and sales-driven recent graduate ready to join our international Sales team as a Sales Operations Specialist. Reporting to the Team Lead for Sales Operations, you will be responsible for supporting the functional responsibilities of the Sales department. If you’re an organized go-getter looking for a dynamic job you might just love, then join our growing team!
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed has received one of the largest funding for a Canadian tech company which has us well positioned to become Canada's next great technology success story. We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
As Sales Operations Specialist, you will:
- Provide administrative support to members of the Sales department
- Process orders and payments from clients and partners
- Collaborate with suppliers for hardware purchasing and returns
- Ensure the integrity of sales data for reporting purposes
- Validate and process documents, contracts, and other related customer information
- Answer and route inbound calls from existing customers
- Work with other departments to ensure compliance with Accounting and Finance
- Prepare reports to monitor and boost efficiency and streamline daily operations
- Manage sales projects as required
As Sales Operations Specialist, you need to have:
- 1-2 years experience in an administrative or sales support role
- Stellar time management and organization skills
- Full working proficiency in German and fluent English language skills
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Excellent multi-tasking skills with a penchant for problem-solving
As Sales Operations Specialist, it is also nice if you have:
- A degree in business, management information systems, or related field
- Passion for technology
- Fluency in French and/or Dutch
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Retail or Restaurant experience
Now your turn:
- Be part of a rapidly growing, market-competitive company where we do the best work of our lives. And you?
Contact us and let's have a chat!
Are you curious about how we work at Lightspeed before you consider applying with us? Then join us at our Career Night in Amsterdam. This event will be May 13th from 17:00 until 20:00. Register via Eventbrite.