Lightspeed is seeking a full-time Sales Engineer (m/w/d) in Germany (Berlin or Hamburg) to improve Lightspeed’s sales productivity and deal flow by providing technical expertise for complex solutions.
You will collaborate with Marketing, Product Management, and Support resources, and interact with key customer technical decision-makers to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs. You will be responsible for achieving sales quotas together with the Lightspeed’s Sales teams.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Be the main technical point of contact within Lightspeed’s Sales team;
- proactively scope the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assess customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommend optimum solutions and support;
- you will “wow!” prospects and customers by acting as the lead technical expert during product demonstrations, in person or through webinars;
- develop competitive analysis sheets to support Lightspeed’s Sales teams;
- represent Lightspeed at conferences, shows, and exhibitions;
- provide technical coaching and professional development to Lightspeed’s sales team;
- collaborate with Product Management and Support teams on technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alert the sales teams to potential risks of deal closure;
- provide training to customers, staff and resellers when needed;
- handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- 3+ years experience in customer-facing activities in a B2B environment;
- Fluent in German and full working proficiency in English;
- bachelor in Computer Science, or equivalent experience;
- ability to popularize technical information for a general audience;
- superior presentation skills;
- ability to travel frequently;
- keen eye for detail and quality;
- strong level of autonomy with the ability to drive projects with limited guidance;
- highly adaptable with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining quality;
- demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Even better if you bring, but not necessary:
- Project Management certification;
- strong understanding of retail and Point of Sale technologies;
- knowledge of Apple tools, web technologies, and networking;
- knowledge of system integration through API.
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
Bringing cities and communities to life by powering SMBs, now more than ever. You’ll have the opportunity to partner with amazing companies and have a high impact on our company growth.
In return for your skills and experience, you will be offered an attractive package of compensation which involves a competitive base salary, plus commissions. You will also be getting access to a long term equity incentive.
At Lightspeed we guarantee you will work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!
Über Lightspeed POS Inc.
Lightspeed POS Inc. (TSX: LSPD) ist eine cloudbasierte Handelsplattform, die von kleinen und mittelständischen Unternehmen in über 100 Ländern der Welt genutzt wird. Mit intelligenten, skalierbaren und zuverlässigen Kassensystemen ist es eine Komplettlösung, die Restaurants und Einzelhändler dabei unterstützt, kanalübergreifend zu verkaufen, den Betrieb zu verwalten, mit Kunden in Kontakt zu treten, Zahlungen zu akzeptieren und ihr Geschäft zu erweitern.
Lightspeed mit Hauptsitz in Montreal, Kanada, ist auf über 900 Mitarbeiter angewachsen, mit Niederlassungen in Kanada, USA, Europa und Australien.