Sales Development Representative
Lightspeed is looking for a high-energy and driven Sales Development Representative to help us execute our outbound efforts for our Golf product. This role is the first point of contact our potential customers have with our sales team. You will be responsible for driving revenue growth by generating and qualifying leads for the sales team. The ideal candidate will have experience generating leads or selling technology-based solutions. If you’re looking to grow your Sales career, then this is the position for you!
What you will be responsible for:
- Prospecting and Identifying new business, primarily through telephone and email communication, by reaching out to golf directors to present our services.
- Handle inbound calls/emails and book demos of our software to prospective leads with a product specialist.
- Connect with prospects through outbound efforts and position our services as a solution to streamline their operations.
- Capitalize on opportunities with our existing customer database.
- Work with the marketing team and the sales team to develop new strategies to grow our sales pipeline, and consistently meet monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management.
What you will be bringing to the team:
- 2+ years of outbound sales or customer facing experience.
- Enjoy the game of golf.
- Experience in technology (software, mobile or other) – major plus.
- English proficiency needed.
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills, including strong listening, verbal and written communication.
- Autonomous, outgoing, a self-starter.
- BA or MSc or a degree in a relevant field.
- Tech savvy, but able to understand people who are not.
- Being awesome and entrepreneurial.
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Experience working in a golf course.
- Fluent in French and/or Spanish, in addition to English.
- Experience working with a CRM (HubSpot preferably).
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!