Lightspeed is seeking an Account Manager to join our dynamic sales team. Reporting to the Sales Manager, this role is responsible for driving revenue through relationships with Lightspeed’s existing customers via up-selling and renewals. You will play a key role in managing customer happiness, and will use these discussions to ensure repeat business.
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place. ~77,000 businesses use Lightspeed’s Point of Sale and eCommerce platform to manage inventory, connect with customers, process sales, and dive into analytics to get a complete overview of their business in one place.
Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe, UK, and Australia, Lightspeed was one of the most successful Tech IPOs of 2019 and continues to go from strength to strength. We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- You’re passionate about retail, people, and the future of our industry.
- Customer happiness makes you happy.
- You are obsessed with data, new revenue and upsells.
- You are highly analytical and love rapidly testing, learning, and scaling new tactics.
- You are a doer who wants to learn and grow as quickly as Lightspeed is.
- You love a challenge, and you’re not afraid to speak your mind, get stuck in and share your ideas.
- Connect with existing customers and develop strong relationships founded on success with Lightspeed products
- Engage with existing customers through outbound prospecting to upsell, renew and cross sell
- Effectively lead existing customers through a defined sales process, and track progression to close in Salesforce.com
- Lead one-on-one screen sharing presentations as required
- Achieve and surpass monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management
- 2-3 years of sales experience, preferably in a solution‐sales / technology‐related environment
- Excellent telephone manner, experience selling over the phone is a plus
- Strong presentation skills
- Passion for people and technology
- A high level of technical aptitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Brew up? We have a full self-service cafe set up in the office featuring coffee from Australia’s finest roasters (think Mecca, Sample, Industry Beans etc.), with our very own coffee experts floating around to teach you a trick or two
- Gelato Messina fridge stocked with new flavours on a regular basis
- Fully stocked fridge of different craft beers #PoweredByLightspeed
- Regular wine tasting sessions #PoweredByLightspeed
- Work hard and play hard with table tennis and foosball
- Organised activities such as hackathons, board game nights
- Awesome office space located in Chippendale, NSW