Lightspeed is seeking a full-time energetic Renewal Account Manager to join the Hospitality Sales team. As a part of the Hospitality Sales team, your contribution will have a direct impact on customers in planning their business growth. This role focuses on understanding the trends and the processes around renewals. This position can be fully remote.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing the different facets of subscription, upcoming contract expiration and support renewals
- Develop win/win negotiation strategies that maximize contract value while enhancing the customer relationship and the value they are realizing from Lightspeed.
- Contacting customers directly to negotiate terms and conditions
- Preparing the renewal letters, quotations, and notifications
- Positioning services and escalating pain points to the Sales and Customer Success Team
- Forecasting trends and suggestions on how those trends can enhance retention rates
- Bridging between Account Management, Finance and Customer Success
- Connect with customers on multi-year contracts to ensure continued engagement and customer value realization.
- Augmenting the upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Monitor customer health metrics to identify risks. Develop risk mitigation strategies and guide appropriate actions with partner teams.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- 2+ years demonstrated success in a Renewals Account Management or Customer Success
- High level on emotional intelligence
- Strong presentation skills and telephone manner
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Passion for people and technology;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a target based environment;
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Industry expertise in hospitality
- High touch customer relationship management experience.
- Experience with Salesforce.com;
- Experience with SaaS;
- Database, POS, or ERP system experience.
What’s in it for you
- Get the opportunity to work with our biggest, high profile customers.
- Lots of autonomy, flexible work culture.
- Exposure to modern and proven technology.
- Tons of growth opportunities and for advancement of your career.
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders.
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth company.
Upserve POS by Lightspeed is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to have a team that is as diverse as the industry we serve. We partner with a number of local organizations working to improve access to the tech industry for underrepresented groups. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!