As part of Lightspeed’s Golf product group, you will contribute to initiatives that will expand our reach within the golf market while enhancing our cloud-based golf management platform.
We’re looking for an individual to lead and own the quality assurance function in our Golf group. You would be responsible for maintaining the highest level of quality, by ensuring best cohesion and compatibility between existing and new features, while also conducting manual testing.
You would work in collaboration with multiple squads, which responsibilities range from creating new features to satisfy customers up to architecture and application stability.
At Lightspeed, we are dedicated to bringing cities and communities to life by powering SMBs. Come and help us build our communities!
What you’ll be responsible for OR What we need from you:
- Play a key role in the efforts of keeping the quality of the software to the highest standards.
- Maintain a mapping of all features and how they interact with each-other
- Conducting manual testing
- Defining automated tests scenarios for developers to implement.
- Take part in daily agile ceremonies, brainstorm on innovative ideas that challenge the status quo and implement solutions
- Work along product managers, developers, quality specialists and designers.
- Raise the bar and elevate your team by sharing knowledge and best practices, while always seeking improvement and progress
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- Organized and reliable, able to efficiently run multiple tasks
- Ability to produce detail-oriented documentation
- Great attitude and work ethics
- Strong verbal & written communication skills in English
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Experience with test automation, performance and/or security testing tools
- Experience with scripting languages and testing REST-like APIs
- Understanding of agile development processes and practices
- Solid understanding of various testing techniques and tools, including Postman
Who you are
- We look for problem solvers that do not shy away from tackling complexity and love critical thinkers who raise the bar and elevate their teammates to new heights.
- You are highly analytical with great problem-solving skills.
- You have a natural curiosity and high attention to detail.
- You are self-motivated with the ability to function effectively in a team environment with minimum supervision.
What's in It for You?
- Lots of autonomy, flexible work culture and possibility of remote work
- Development of very high traffic products, used at the global scale
- Exposure to modern and proven technology
- Tons of growth opportunities into technical or people management roles
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Opportunity to learn, expand your skill set, forge wonderful relationships and make your mark within the diverse and inclusive Lightspeed family, a true Canadian tech success story.
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!