Let’s talk shop: Lightspeed is on the hunt for a Product Marketing Intern to join the eCommerce Product Team in the beautiful city of Amsterdam, as of January or February 2019 for 5-6months.
Reporting to the Lead Product Manager, you, together with the entire product team, will be responsible for the success of our eCommerce product in all regions of the world. As a Product Marketing Intern you clearly understand the customer needs and the business goals and will translate this into effective campaigns to keep our customers engaged and up to date about our product.
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place - more than 50,000 businesses processing over $15 billion in transactions annually use Lightspeed’s mobile Point of Sale software and eCommerce platform to manage inventory, customer preferences, sales, and analytics to get a complete overview of their business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed has received one of the largest funding for a Canadian tech company which has us well positioned to become Canada's next great technology success story. We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Assist the Lead Product Manager in performing market research;
- Regularity assist the product teams in setting up customer feedback sessions;
- Support the Go-To-Market teams to ensure a smooth launch of the product and its features;
- Collaborate with the entire Product Management team, including User Experience, Visual Design, and other Product Managers, to understand the product direction and business requirements;
- Prepare weekly internal and customer-facing updates to keep the stakeholders informed;
- Prepare customer-facing blog posts to show the power of our product;
- Get stuff done and have some fun!
- You have strong spoken and written English and Dutch;
- You have a sound understanding of marketing and communication principles;
- You have experience recruiting people to survey or interview;
- You have effective project management skills;
- You have good teamwork skills;
- You are able to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- You're not afraid of celebrating successes.
- Passion for technology;
- Loves to shop online (you buy at least, 10-15 times a year online!);
- Bonus if fluent in German or French;
- Understanding of product management and agile principles.
This is what we offer
- A monthly internship compensation based on 40 hours per week;
- Free training sessions;
- Free lunch, snacks and drinks;
- Work hard play hard culture;
- A MacBook Pro to use throughout your internship;
- Great team and awesome colleagues!
Now your turn
- Be part of a rapidly growing, market-competitive company where product management was never such fun and impact. We do the best work of our lives. And you?
Contact us and let's have a chat!