Lightspeed is on the hunt for a Payments Resolution Analyst to join our Payments Operations team. We are looking for someone with experience within the payments industry to support web-based products and offer friendly and personable support for all payment related issues. Successful candidates can solve problems outside of scripted answers, have an investigative approach and strong business ethics. This person will be required to make educated decisions, born out of empathy, to drive customer satisfaction across internal and external channels and provide effective and comprehensive solutions to questions from our merchants in a timely matter.
You will work on account maintenance and investigation functions, examine sub-merchant compliance requirements and adherence to company guidelines. This role is critical the Lightspeed customer journey by facilitating the account maintenances and resolution experience for payment services.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Correspondence with payments customers to gather supporting documentation to complete the adjudication process for account updates.
- Perform various account maintenance tasks across multiple systems with an attention to details which may include but is not limited to all transaction related requests (ie. tip adjustments, refund requests), all batch and deposit related inquiries (ie. batch discrepancies, bank changes), all payments related rejects (ie. ACH, CD029), Project Work, all account related maintenance (account info updates, bank account changes, pricing updates), boarding and order fulfillments.
- Document communication with merchants in our CRM with accuracy and sufficient detail for reporting and future reference.
- Maintain good relationships with various team including responding to questions and concerns that may be urgent in nature.
- Perform due diligence in support of all sub-merchant maintenance requests.
- Contribute to operational improvements to streamline procedures/processes and enhance service.
- Escalate with recommendation applications that exceed discretionary limits and established guidelines.
- Strong knowledge of various sanction lists and compliance policy.
- Strong knowledge of products, end to end processes and systems.
- Strong spoken and written communication skills, in English.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- Fluent in German and English
- A flexible schedule, the ability to work holidays and weekends.
- Experience in phone and email support
- 1-3 years at a FinTech, Lending or within the Banking industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or other business-related field
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Additional written and spoken language, such as French, Dutch, or Spanish.
- Ability to empathize with users and quickly grasp the issues they are facing while multitasking.
- An even temper in the face of frustration but motivated to find a resolution.
- Experience in supporting computer users fixing basic issues (website login access, reporting details, transaction history, etc.) – tech savvy.
- Experience in training users on software programs and reporting tools
- Ability to clearly explain advanced technical concepts to people with limited technical knowledge.
- Be detailed oriented and comfortable working with numbers.
What’s in it for you:
Payments Operations members benefit from a lot of autonomy, flexible work culture in an environment that promotes the professional and personal growth of each co-worker.
Über Lightspeed POS Inc.
Lightspeed POS Inc. (TSX: LSPD) ist eine cloudbasierte Handelsplattform, die von kleinen und mittelständischen Unternehmen in über 100 Ländern der Welt genutzt wird. Mit intelligenten, skalierbaren und zuverlässigen Kassensystemen ist es eine Komplettlösung, die Restaurants und Einzelhändler dabei unterstützt, kanalübergreifend zu verkaufen, den Betrieb zu verwalten, mit Kunden in Kontakt zu treten, Zahlungen zu akzeptieren und ihr Geschäft zu erweitern.
Lightspeed mit Hauptsitz in Montreal, Kanada, ist auf über 900 Mitarbeiter angewachsen, mit Niederlassungen in Kanada, USA, Europa und Australien.