#Make it Lightspeed, that is what we are looking for in you as our Partner Training Specialist. You will be responsible for the onboarding of new partners and training of the new & existing Partners in the EMEA region. With a background as a trainer you know how to present technical and inspiring learning programs and training (in French and English), so our Partners successfully achieve the Lightspeed certification.
Reporting to the Team Lead, Training (Global) and collaborating with the Partnerships team, you form an important member of our brilliant Training Team.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Onboarding and training of new & existing partners in the EMEA region;
- Designing, delivering and updating training content;
- Revamping our yearly certification program;
- Adapting learning materials for a variety of environments, media and audiences;
- Collaborating with the Partnerships team to determine the primary learning goals and measures for training of new & existing partners.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- 2+ years of experience developing and delivering corporate learning systems;
- French & English writing and communication skills;
- Certified in Training or equivalent experience;
- Experience with one-on-one and classroom training using digital and face to face delivery;
- Experience using online learning tools;
- Ability to explain complicated procedures in a clear, understandable manner;
- Proven ability to use technology to create learning resources across a range of media and for a variety of audiences;
- Strong level of autonomy with the ability to drive projects with limited guidance;
- Skilled at collaborating and organising on projects across departments and time zones;
- Highly adaptable with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Technology/software sales experience - preferably B2B;
- Experience with OS X and iOS operating systems;
- Knowledge of retail, hospitality, ecommerce and accounting practices;
- Communication skills in German or Dutch;
- Experience with Monday.com for project management.
What is in it for you:
- Lots of autonomy, flexible work culture and possibility of remote work;
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders;
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth company;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family.
A little bit about us:
Lightspeed (TSX: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favorite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.