We are food service technology experts that work with people who love to produce, sell and consume food – so they can connect better, work faster and smarter, and keep growing.
We’ve experienced some phenomenal growth to date, and we now have a huge opportunity to accelerate that growth by optimising the way we take our product to market through partner channels.
As a Partner Growth Manager, you’ll be responsible for developing commercial partnerships to generate new business, retain existing customers, and grow revenue.
Partner Growth Managers have a deep understanding of a partner’s ambitions, products and industry.
Reporting into the Manager of Partnerships, you will also be responsible for partner performance, reporting and stakeholder management.
- Passionate about designing and developing creative solutions for our users in a collaborative environment
- Demonstrates a robust technical sense across the big picture right down to the design details
- Wants everyone to learn and share knowledge with others to improve our craft
- Continuously strive to build a culture that is a joy to work in and with
- Work with the Manager to develop, manage and maintain the partner pipeline, delivering the assigned territories’ market strategy.
- Meet lead and revenue quotas defined by management
- Provide monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline reporting and forecasts
- Manage the onboarding of new partners, including training, integration and go to market strategies
- Manage the health and development of partners
- Understand the current partner portfolio & gaps
- Ensure high-quality two-way communication between partners and Kounta by Lightspeed
- Lead one-on-one screen-sharing presentations as required
- Engage with existing partners to bring in new customers to Kounta by Lightspeed and increase integration adoption
- Provide monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline reporting and forecasts from channel partners within a territory
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and act as an advocate for those partners within Kounta by Lightspeed
- Strong understanding of current trends, patterns, and events in the industry
- Be a subject matter expert in the POS domain to understand how Kounta by Lightspeed’s suite of products can be applied to all stages of our customer’s operations
- A high degree of initiative and self-direction
- B2B relationship building skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and group presentation skills
- Ability to train, motivate, and foster relationships with potential partners
- Strong positive attitude
- A team player that can gain cross-organisation cooperation to execute partnership campaigns
- Must be able to handle multiple problems and pivot to find a solution
- Ownership: Commit and deliver approved projects
- Excellent communications, organisation, project management skills
- Practical listening skills; able to take direction well and seek clarification where required
- Ability to thrive in a competitive and fast-moving environment
- Resourceful, adaptable and flexible – “finds a way”
- Creative “out-of-the-box” thinker
- 3+ years Partnerships or Enterprise Business Development experience; Software sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of and experience with Salesforce, Hubspot or similar
- Intermediate/Advanced G-suite experience
- Ability to develop comprehensive reseller growth strategies
- A high level of organisation and excellent attention to detail
- Business acumen – representing the company in a positive and professional manner
- A passion and knowledge of the latest trends in technology
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- A hardworking analytical approach
- Strong sense of ownership and desire to work autonomously
- Retail or Hospitality industry experience preferred
- Brew up? We have a full self-service cafe set up in the office featuring coffee from Australia’s finest roasters (think Mecca, Sample, Industry Beans etc.), with our very own coffee experts floating around to teach you a trick or two
- Gelato Messina fridge stocked with new flavours on a regular basis
- Fully stocked fridge of different craft beers #PoweredByLightspeed
- Work hard and play hard with table tennis and foosball
- Organised activities such as hackathons, board game nights
- Awesome office space located in Chippendale, NSW
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!