As a Partner Growth Executive for our hospitality product, you will be responsible for selling to, and signing customers in partnership with a portfolio of partners in a geographical territory. Daily tasks involve calling, pitching and demoing to prospective customers in conjunction with partners, as well as working to sign new customers for Lightspeed.
What you will be responsible for:
- Engage with existing resellers to bring in new customers to Lightspeed
- Lead one-on-one screen-sharing presentations as required
- Quote, price and close software sales opportunities
- Meet sales quotas in assigned geographical regions
- Provide monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline reporting and forecasts from partners within territory
- Follow up with customer leads in a timely manner
- Ensure high quality two-way communication between partners and Lightspeed
- Partner with other team members on territory management.
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management
What you will be bringing to the team:
- 1-2 years of direct sales experience; Software sales experience preferred
- Experience with generating sales forecasts
- B2B relationship building skills
- High degree of initiative and self-direction
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills and group presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a competitive and fast-moving environment
- Strong positive attitude
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Knowledge of and experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Retail or Restaurant experience
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!