Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Partner Development Manager (Hospitality) to join our growing NoAm Partnerships Team. You will be responsible for developing new commercial and strategic partnerships that drive new merchants to Lightspeed. Each partner has an individual Go-To-Market program that aligns the prospects’ goals and incentivizes them to bring retailers, eCommerce owners and restaurateurs to the Lightspeed POS platform.
What you’ll be doing:
- Closing new enterprises, strategic partnerships which will return in added revenue for Lightspeed;
- Research the enterprise app market to determine new apps, pricing & analyze competitive marketplaces;
- Develop, manage and maintain the pipeline to deliver the assigned territories market strategy;
- Hunting for new integration and reseller partnerships through outbound prospecting and inbound qualification;
- Provide monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline reporting and forecasts;
- Manage/oversee the onboarding of new partners, including training, integration and go to market strategy;
- Ensure smooth handover to the allocated Partner Trainer, Partner Growth Manager and Partner Marketing Manager where you work closely with;
- Work closely in collaboration with the Product, Business Development and Sales managers.
What you need to bring:
The partnership team is one of a kind, we are the commercial team with a very large focus and strong connection to the product and its newest features. Your experience and network within the SaaS business will continuously look for solutions of new features and partners that can drive revenue to Lightspeed.
- You are an independent, entrepreneurial who thinks in solutions and keeps in mind the needs of our customers, the partner and the market;
- You bring in 3+ years of partnerships experience;
- Proven track record in Software sales
- High degree of initiative and self-direction with the ability to develop comprehensive reseller growth strategies;
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills and group presentation skill;
- Tactical and strategic abilities;
- You are a true motivator with positive energy to fit this vibrant sales/tech team;
- As many stakeholders depend on their Partner Manager, you know to prioritize well;
- The flexibility to (after Covid) travel regularly to meet with different enterprises;
- This will not be a 9-5 job, you’ll go above and beyond for the company and especially for your new partner.
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- SaaS sales experience;
- Knowledge of and experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems;
- Retail or Restaurant experience;
- Sales trained (Sandler, SPIN etc.);
- Fluency in other languages to English.
What’s in it for you?
Bringing cities and communities to life by powering SMBs, now more than ever, is what Lightspeed stands for and what you can contribute to. You’ll have the opportunity to partner with amazing companies and have a high impact on our company growth.
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!