Lightspeed is seeking a full-time Office Manager to join the London Operations team. Reporting to the Manager, Office Management, the candidate would be responsible for creating an environment in which all Lightspeeders can do the best work of their lives and maintaining the high standard for our offices. The person will also be responsible for administrative tasks and in charge to make sure we never run out of supplies or coffee. If you’re a team player, service-oriented, have an eagle eye for detail, and able to think out of the box to provide creative solutions, this might be a position for you!
- Work together with the management team of Operations to develop innovative and efficient standard ways of working
- Keep the office a clean looking and organized place. Complying with the Lightspeed standard
- Ordering of office supplies and pantry
- Coordinate events for the office team or departments
- Maintaining a good relationship with vendors and finding the best fit for Lightspeed
- In collaboration with the Facility team, local oversight and coordination of property and facilities management - Review, prioritize and redistribute work where appropriate
- Be the first point of contact and the face of the office
- Manage the schedule of the meeting rooms
- Coordinate the fun stuff (birthdays!, seasonal events,...)
- Scheduling regular maintenance to keep our office looking good
- Assist with employee travel booking
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail, including shipping/couriers for the team
What you'll be bringing to the team:
- Experience in the field of office management
- Service-oriented, proactive and flexible
- Proven ability to handle urgent situations and work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Excellent communication and multitasking skills
- Fluency in English
Even better but not necessary:
● Experience in SaaS businesses
● Interest in technology
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!