As a Marketing Specialist - Customer Growth, focusing on the Retail industry, you will partner with the Account Management Sales and Product teams to develop marketing campaigns and projects from ideation to execution that will drive revenue growth of our existing customer base, reduce churn and increase loyalty. You will support the Marketing Manager - Customer Marketing to lead and influence multi-functional teams by enabling our Sales leaders to achieve revenue targets. You will act as the voice of the customer in marketing communications and ensure customer needs are addressed at each marketing touchpoint.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Partner with the Sales and Product teams to identify customer growth opportunities and develop marketing campaigns that drive upselling, reduce churn and achieve revenue growth targets
- Lead the project management of customer marketing campaigns by building production timelines, briefing the creative team, providing feedback based on the campaign’s objectives, and ensuring a successful campaign roll-out
- Work closely with Content, Design, Marketing Automation and Product teams to develop creative and compelling content that resonates with our customers
- Be an advocate for the voice of the customer by building a deep understanding of our customers in each market and ensure customer needs are well represented in marketing campaigns in North America, EMEA and APAC
- Track and measure the performance of customer marketing campaigns, identify optimization opportunities, synthesize and share learnings and insights across the organization
- Support the Marketing Manager - Customer Marketing in managing Customer Marketing initiatives by ensuring adherence to objectives and deadlines
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- 2+ years of experience developing and leading marketing campaigns and projects from customer insight to ideation and execution
- Understanding of how to identify marketing opportunities for an existing customer base
- Customer centric mindset with proven results in achieving superb customer communication and user experience that drives revenue growth and reduces churn
- Analytical and empathetic with the ability to uncover and synthesize insights in various data sources including Excel and Looker
- Excellent project management and communication skills to lead and influence multiple stakeholders to meet project objectives and deadlines
- Great collaboration skills and experience partnering with Marketing, Sales and Product functions
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Experience in Product Marketing, Sales, Content Marketing, Marketing Automation, Marketing Strategy or Brand Management
- Experience working with a globally distributed team
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!