Lightspeed is seeking a full-time Marketing Automation Manager to join our Marketing team. Reporting to the Director, Web, the candidate will be responsible for defining the strategic direction of our marketing automation initiatives and collaborating with relevant stakeholders in order to ensure the successful delivery of the marketing roadmap.
- Manage, mentor and coach a team of marketing automation specialists
- Work closely with heads of industries to align on roadmap creation and delivery
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance campaigns and drive delivery of KPIs
- Manage cross-functional relationships with other teams throughout the organization to deliver operational needs within defined SLAs
- Serve as a subject matter expert and translate complex information into business outcomes
- Understand the framework of sales and marketing systems
- 4-5 years of experience in marketing automation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing, or equivalent experience
- Experience in using Marketing Automation tools (Pardot, Marketo)
- Proven experience managing a team
- Strong communication skills
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!