Lightspeed is on the hunt for a Junior Sales Executive or internally called as 'Demand Generation Executive' (DG) to join our Amsterdam-based Sales team. This role is an inside sales position working in our centrally located office and does not require travel. We are growing and therefore are looking to hire the best sales people on the market who are happy to contribute to our success.
Are you ambitious? Are you experienced in sales, but you still want to learn a lot about deals before growing into a 'hard core' sales role? Do you get excited every single time you talk to customers? If so, we want to hear from you!
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed has received one of the largest funding for a Canadian tech company which has us well positioned to become Canada's next great technology success story. We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
As a Junior Sales Representative aka 'DG' you will:
- Identify new business, mainly through telephone and email communication, by getting in touch with prospects and introducing Lightspeed solutions - #communication
- Encourage all inbound leads through to qualification for Lightspeed inside sales team - #challenge
- Identify customer needs to comprehend if Lightspeed service would be a good fit - #opportunities
- Manage multiple lead sources, including incoming calls, emails, chats, and referrals at a given time - #lead management
- Manage existing customer database using Salesforce, to ensure all communications are logged and identified - #notes
- Cooperate with the Demand Generation Manager to develop new strategies to grow sales pipeline, and consistently meet monthly, quarterly and annual targets - #strategy
You need to have:
- Full professional fluency in Flemish and French
- Advanced in English
- 1+ years of sales experience in a B2B environment, preferably in a solution-sales / technology-related environment
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business, or any related fields
- Excellent oral and written communication skills on different channels (phone, e-mail…) as well as excellent listening skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined targets/quotas
- Ability to succeed in a competitive, results-oriented environment
- Passion for people and technology
Now your turn:
- Be part of a rapidly growing, market-competitive company where communicating with potential clients to boost the business was never such fun and money. We do the best work of our lives. And you?
Contact us and let's have a chat!
Are you curious about how we work at Lightspeed before you consider applying with us? Then join us at our Career Night in Amsterdam. This event will be May 13th from 17:00 until 20:00. Register via Eventbrite.