We are looking for a customer focused specialist to join the Implementation Team based in Montreal for our Golf product. Reporting to the Team Lead, you will be responsible for facilitating the Product Orientation sessions for new Lightspeed clients via virtual on-boarding sessions. Your goal is to help Golf courses to understand the POS software and equip them with all the knowledge they need to go live and run their business.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Facilite Product Orientation sessions for new and current Lightspeed Golf B2B customers to optimize their use of the product
- Execute support, implementations and best practice coaching for our software customers (golf courses)
- Build out training and implementation agenda and book the necessary resources as required
- Communicate with the customer on the status of the implementation and send reminders of upcoming training dates
- Send out videos to customers and ensure customers have reviewed prior to the commencement of the implementation
About our team
Lightspeed Golf provides golf courses managers with the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. We empower business owners with a complete overview of their facility in one place thanks to a platform that manages everything ranging from booking management to customers subscriptions, sales, and analytics to get a complete overview of their business in one place. Lightspeed (formerly known as Chronogolf) has been disrupting the golf market since 2012, bringing a cloud-based solution to an industry relying on on-site hardware.
Be part of the golf technology revolution by providing the best service and technology in the industry to golf courses across the globe! Our implementation team is driven, hard working and always willing to go the extra mile. So, if you are looking to come to work and work with incredible people every day and do the best work of your life, you have come to the right place.
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- Experience in customer support or customer service
- Knowledge of the Golf Industry
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbally and written
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Experience with POS
- Fluency in French
- Experience with customer satisfaction metrics
Who you are
- You are not afraid of a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- You love helping customers and finding solutions
- You are highly organized, detail-oriented and a quick learner
What's in It for You?
- Exposure to modern and proven technology
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders
- Lots of autonomy, flexible work culture and possibility of remote work
- Opportunity to learn, expand your skill set, forge wonderful relationships and make your mark within the diverse and inclusive Lightspeed family, a true Canadian tech success story
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!