We’re building an unparalleled People & Culture team and shaping the future of Lightspeed. Lightspeed has presence all over the globe, and we’re continuing to expand our reach. As the Global Talent Operations Manager, you will be a central part of the operations of the Talent Acquisition Team having direct impact on our ability to hire the best talent to build our company. Reporting to the Senior Global Talent Manager, you will lead and drive all things related to the operations of the Talent Acquisition pipeline thus ensuring the highest quality delivery and experience. This is a central role, integral to all aspects of the Talent Acquisition Team.
Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. Its smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one Point of Sale software system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
What We Need From You
- Develop a “white glove” approach to the candidate experience, ensuring every candidate finishes the process thrilled at the prospect of an offer.
- Coach, train and develop our Global team of Recruitment Coordinators as true ambassadors of the company.
- Be the architect of technology for the TA team, serving as a process and data expert for the ATS, as well as seeking and promoting technological innovation throughout the process including the integration of AI to support the candidate experience.
- Design and deliver a world class training and onboarding program incorporating systems, processes and Talent Partner outreach techniques. Act as the liaison for the hiring plan between Finance, TA and Client groups, ensuring that stakeholders are clear and aligned.
- Build and develop talent metrics and dashboards to drive insights and decision-making for all client groups.
- Central point of contact for all TA documentation, ensuring version control, appropriate language and context on a global basis.
What You Bring
- Proven experience managing a successful recruitment operations team.
- An authentic commitment to driving programs and processes dedicated to building a diverse candidate pool.
- Passion and dedication to establishing an exceptional candidate experience.
- Expert knowledge of ATS design, implementation, workflow and data extraction.
Who You Are
- Data and quality obsessed but with a sense of humour needed to tackle an often changing and fast paced environment.
- You are curious about technology and consistently aware of new products, apps, api’s and capabilities to automate the TA process and delight candidates.
- You like to go deep to understand the root cause of things
- You question the status-quo and are always looking to make improvements where possible.
- You are motivated to be a central part of a TA machine, serving to drive and add value to the growth and future of the company.
What's in It for You?
You have the opportunity to join a fast-paced, industry leading global organization headquartered in the Canadian market. You will be exposed to and have autonomy to solve challenging problems that enable the company to grow and succeed. You will learn, expand your skill set, forge wonderful relationships and make your mark.
At Lightspeed, we are dedicated to bringing cities and communities to life by powering SMBs. Come and help us build our communities!