As a Fulfilment Coordinator, you will put your organizational skills to the test by helping to resolve customer hardware inquiries by phone, email, and chat, while administering and developing the return and exchange program. You’ll need to thrive on helping customers and practicing operational excellence to help keep this machine running.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Resolve hardware shipment and return inquiries via phone and email directly from customers and via internal teams
- Liaise with our hardware vendors to ensure timely and accurate delivery of physical purchases and to coordinate returns
- Diligently document and track customer issues and resolutions using ZenDesk and Salesforce
- Ensuring that SLAs are continuously exceeded and that efforts are made for same-day responses
- Manage communication around backorders and inventory levels within the North American sales organization and provide updates to customers as needed
- Identify opportunities to streamline and improve hardware management processes
- Validate and update customer account information
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- Post-secondary degree in business, administration or related field
- Recognized organization skills
- Remarkable communication skills
- Resourcefulness and a knack for problem solving
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Stellar time-management and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and spoken English and French
- Ability to manage multiple mandates under tight deadlines in high-pressure environments
- Talented in learning quickly in technical environments
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Experience working in retail or restaurant/hospitality environments
- Practice interacting with clients over the phone
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!