Lightspeed is seeking a customer service-oriented individual to provide full-time on-site services and technical assistance for our Point of Sale products. This position is for an experienced tech-savvy user with a strong background in customer service. The ideal candidate has exemplary verbal and written English communication skills, is willing to provide on-site service at our key customers and is proficient in Mac OS & iOS, computer hardware, and networking.
This is a position that will require you to be flexible with the hours and able to travel. This person will play a key role in representing Lightspeed in Europe, leveraging the social nature of the industry to help promote the product and grow our customer base by the exceptional service being delivered.
- Provide excellent technical on-site service for our key Lightspeed Restaurant customers
- Provide outstanding technical support and customer service for our key Lightspeed Restaurant customers over the phone, and/or email
- Provide strong expertise and workflow advices for our key Lightspeed Restaurant customers
- Plan and organize training sessions with ownership, management, and/or staff.
- Maintain a list of key supported accounts in Europe ·
- Providing key Lightspeed Partners with support & timely training when needed.
- Provide excellent technical support and customer service for our key Lightspeed Restaurant customers over the phone, and/or email.
- Guide customers through their setup, implementations and integrations; follow up with key customers.
- Utilize consistent troubleshooting techniques to quickly and efficiently identify the source of customer issues and provide a prompt and appropriate solution(s).
- Install/troubleshoot networking devices including routers and wireless access points
- Troubleshoot unknown networking or configuration issues as they arise.
- Document and track key customer installation and other on-site services
- Document and track key customer network details and schematics.
- Document and track key customer issues and resolutions.
- Communicate with our development team regarding current and ongoing customer and product issues.
- Work with Product, Development, and Support teams to constantly improve our products and knowledge.
- Handle miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as defined by management.
- Representing Lightspeed; as company ambassadors for all new and existing customers.
- Open availability; able to work evenings and weekends.
- Travelling; able to travel in EMEA
- Highly organized, self-motivated and self-educated
- Advanced Project management skills.
- 3+ years of customer service experience in a technical support role.
- Exceptional team player attitude and presentation skills.
- Business fluency in English and French.
- Strong attention to detail with an emphasis on customer service.
- Strong understanding of networking concepts.
- Working knowledge of Mac OS and iOS.
- Passion for new technology.
- Proven software and hardware troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Mobility to work at customer sites.
- 1-3 years of industry-specific experience is highly desired.
- Experience with MySQL, HTML, and/or CSS
- Familiarity with web hosting services
- Any additional language is a plus!
- Knowledge of 1 or more Lightspeed products.
- Good German written and verbal communication skills.
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!