Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We are looking for a customer service oriented individual to provide full-time technical assistance for our popular Payment Systems. You will be in charge of providing support not only to our customers but also to our internal support teams who will be primarily receiving incoming calls from our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide excellent technical support and customer service to our customers over the phone and via e-mail support tickets
- Use consistent troubleshooting techniques to quickly and efficiently identify the source of customer issues and provide a prompt and appropriate solution
- Properly document and track customer issues and resolutions
- Follow escalation procedures as required
- Liaise with team leaders to best handle day to day situations to better customer experiences
Please note we are open to full remote candidates located outside of Sydney. The working shift is Monday - Friday.
What you need to bring:
We're looking for problem solvers that do not shy away from tackling complexity and we love critical thinkers. Ideally, you have experience with the following:
- First experience in customer service
- Ability to handle multiple outbound telephone calls
- Effective telephone communication skills, with the ability to conveying a customer-focused attitude
- Capable of managing multiple internal chats
- Proven experience in managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Very strong organisational and decision-making skills
- Proven troubleshooting skills
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Computer hardware and networking experience
- Experience working with Payment Systems or in the payment processing industry
- Working knowledge of Mac OS X
- Retail/Restaurant or eCommerce experience
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Flexible working policy
- Health and wellness benefit of $500 per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
- Dog-friendly environment
- Full self-service cafe and fully stocked fridge of different craft beers
- Awesome office space located in Chippendale, NSW
Our office is closed in response to the Covid-19 pandemic and when we do choose to reopen, it will be done following government guidelines ensuring the safety of all our staff.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!