Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
Lightspeed is seeking a full-time Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join its Retail Engagement team. Their main objective will be to maintain customer and revenue retention and facilitate upsell/cross-sell of services. This position can be based anywhere in Canada.
Customer Success can be defined as engaging with customers from pre-close through renewal, they ensure our customers feel confident in the investment they are making. They have a proactive approach consisting of building relationships with new and existing customers, having an in-depth understanding of their business and product goals, and helping them meet those goals through regular contact.
The CSM is responsible for educating customers to ensure they are leveraging all available services, managing at-risk events, and identifying opportunities for customer advocacy.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Serve as a key post-sale resource for customers including establishing and managing individualized adoption plans and removing any potential roadblocks that may arise
- Plan and manage the delivery of proactive health checks and advocacy opportunities in line with customer milestones
- Monitor customer usage data, go-live dates, health indicators and translate into strategies for account retention and growth
- Collaborate across departments to resolve at-risk events
- Funnel customer feedback to the appropriate teams to improve the end-to-end customer journey and address product gaps
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- Firsthand experience in a Customer Success or Account Management role in B2B environments
- Resourcefulness with a demonstrated ability to anticipate change and proactively adjust priorities and strategies accordingly
- Polished communication skills in English, both written and verbal
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in business, social sciences, or a related field
- Experience in a SaaS and/or technology-related field
- Industry expertise in retail
Who you are
- Results-driven, self-motivated, and autonomous
- Ability to thrive under pressure in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Excellent judgment and an ability to resolve conflict quickly and efficiently
- High attention to detail with strong analytical skills and an ability to translate data into insights
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Ability to build trust and communicate effectively with both day-to-day users and executive-level stakeholders
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you
Come live the Lightspeed experience…
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- An environment that promotes initiative and growth
- Opportunity to contribute towards developing our workflows and processes
- Work with great people who are passionate about their work
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth company.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!