Our Customer Success department is at the heart of the company and therefore closely involved with our Product and Development teams, support, operations, marketing and customer management. We are therefore looking for someone who enjoys multitasking in a culturally diverse and exciting environment of different countries, customers and products. You definitely want to be part of the Lightspeed family!
What you will be responsible for:
- Collecting feedback and sharing it with our support and product & development teams to help optimize our products and services;
- Collaborating interdepartmentally to add value to each step of the customer journey and contribute to each department’s potential for success;
- Recognizing customers in need of further assistance through proactive health checks, guided by health indicators such as NPS;
- Managing customer happiness and creating brand ambassadors for our Marketing and Sales teams, helping us collaborate with the customer and maximize their potential;
- Nurturing unhappy customers back to good health through trajectories of training, consulting and regular check-ins;
- Recognizing growth opportunities and acting as a consultant to our customer management teams;
- Voicing customer concerns towards each responsible team within the entire organization and creating strategies to follow up on these consistently.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- Your ability to thrive in a competitive, extremely fast-paced environment. You are results-driven and autonomous, and know your way with data;
- You are resourceful, proactive and customer focused, and not afraid of multitasking!
- You are known as a good listener, someone with a problem-solving mindset and you have the natural ability to resolve conflict quickly and efficiently whilst managing both customer and company interest;
- Your phone skills are off the hook and your ability to build rapport, convince and engage with our customers through the phone are of vital importance;
- 1+ year sales or customer-facing experience in B2B or B2C environments, preferably in a technology-related field;
- Excellent communication skills in French (written and verbal) and English.
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Experience with Salesforce and other CRM and ticketing systems.
What’s in it for you?
- Lots of autonomy, flexible work culture and possibility of remote work;
- An excellent commission plan based on your personal achievements as well as team performance;
- Exposure to modern and proven technology;
- Tons of growth opportunities;
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders;
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth company;
- Opportunity to learn, expand your skill set, forge wonderful relationships and make your mark within the diverse and inclusive Lightspeed family.
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!