Let’s talk shop: Lightspeed is seeking a full-time energetic and driven Customer Success Manager (Flemish & French) to join the Customer Success team, based in Ghent. Ideally, you are entrepreneurial with a keen sense of initiative and take charge of your professional development. The Customer Success team is on the front lines engaging with customers: from pre-close through renewal, they ensure our customers feel confident in the investment they are making.
Here’s a little song we wrote about you:
The CSM will be responsible for implementation planning, coaching customers to ensure they are leveraging all available services, managing escalations of at-risk accounts, and identifying opportunities for account growth. A CSM will have hundreds of conversations with customers and develop an understanding of the typical business challenges they face. They will be skilled at setting the right expectations and ensuring that as a company we meet those expectations.
Don’t mistake us for a typical corporation. We are not looking for just a team member, we’re searching for someone to enrich our family. We will believe in you and give you creative freedom to allow you to do the best work of your life. Sounds familiar? Perfect! We’ve got what it takes to keep you feeling challenged and empowered. If you want to do the best work of your life while being surrounded by talented colleagues, we think we should talk!
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. It is smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one Point of Sale software system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
What are you going to do?
- Follow up diligently with customers post-sale to establish and manage individualized implementation plans, and to remove any potential roadblocks that may arise - #customermanagement
- Plan and manage the delivery of proactive health checks and advocacy opportunities as part of the Customer Success engagement plan #customerengagement
- Monitor customer usage data, go live dates, health indicators and translate into strategies for success and account growth - #impact
- Collaborate interdepartmentally to resolve at-risk customer escalations - #crossdepartmentalcommunication
- Funnel customer feedback to the appropriate teams to improve the end-to-end customer journey and address product gaps - #buildingbridges
- Contribute to the development of customer resources - #goingtheextramile
What do we think is important to succeed?
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, extremely fast-paced environment
- Results-driven and autonomous
- Excellent judgement and an ability to resolve conflict quickly and efficiently
- Resourceful with a demonstrated ability to upskill quickly
- Comfortable simultaneously managing multiple customers who are at different points on the customer journey
What is required?
- 3+ years sales or customer-facing experience in B2B or B2C environments, preferably in a technology-related field
- Bachelor’s degree in business, social sciences, or hospitality/tourism
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal in Flemish, English and French
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party in Amsterdam, the bi-annual company barbecues and many more;
- Free Friday afternoon drinks;
- Work with highly skilled people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!
Now your turn:
- Be part of a rapidly growing, market-competitive company where collecting money was never such fun and impact. We do the best work of our lives. And you?