Lightspeed is seeking full-time Business Development Executive to join our Sales team. Reporting to the Director of Sales, this role is responsible for driving revenue generation through phone and email correspondence as well as screen-sharing presentations to potential customers. The Business Development Executive’s mandate is to build solutions for retailers who are looking to adopt Lightspeed for their business. The ideal candidate will have experience selling technology-based solutions, and will not be afraid of a fast-paced, high-energy inside sales environment. Compensation involves a competitive base salary, plus uncapped commissions. Ambitious and successful Business Development Executives will have access to significant earning potential.
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place - more than 50,000 businesses processing over $15 billion in transactions annually use Lightspeed’s mobile Point of Sale software and eCommerce platform to manage inventory, customer preferences, sales, and analytics to get a complete overview of their business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed has received one of the largest funding for a Canadian tech company which has us well positioned to become Canada's next great technology success story. We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Follow-up on and manage qualified leads by phone and email
- Locate new business opportunities
- Work with management on pricing negotiations
- Attend on-site demos and meetings as required
- Achieve and surpass monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
- Lead one-on-one screen-sharing presentations as required
- Work with Lead Generation to coordinate appointments and optimal scheduling Effectively lead prospects through a defined sales process
- Track prospect progression to close in Salesforce.com
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management
- 3+ years of sales experience, preferably in a solution-sales / technology-related environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience with and solid understanding of quoting, invoicing, and purchasing
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Passion for people and technology
- Technical aptitudes
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent telephone manner
- Open availability
- Knowledge of Mac OS X and iOS
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with SaaS
- Retail experience
- Fluency in French
- Understanding of accounting principles
- Database, POS, or ERP system experience
And when you’re not ensuring customer satisfaction?
In addition to the perks you see in the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- Brand new office in a castle, one of the best development centres in Montreal
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership
- Tech talks - Sharing is caring :)
- Happy hour every Friday afternoon
- Birthday treats every month - 375 people in Montreal, that’s a lot of cakes!
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family
- Work with highly skilled people
- A direct strategic influence on the future of retail!