As an Associate Product Manager you will analyze business needs from various stakeholders, translate them into both operational and technical requirements and facilitate implementation. Reporting to the Director, Web Development & Marketing Operations, you will also be responsible for administering a range of marketing tools.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Facilitate process improvement strategies, techniques and solutions in collaboration with stakeholders across multiple departments
- Deeply understand business needs, define problem statements and facilitate solution implementation
- Act as administrator for various Marketing tools and platforms
- Create documentation for new and existing systems and processes
- Support mergers and acquisitions efforts by defining processes, facilitating transitions and educating new team members
- Support overall Marketing and Sales team efforts with data
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a Business or Marketing Analyst or Web Development role
- Experience with the following tools
- CRMs such as Salesforce
- Marketing Automation Platforms (Pardot, Marketo, etc.,)
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and other marketing tools
- Knowledge of business KPIs (ROI, conversion rate, sales funnels, etc.,)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to vulgarize technical or complex ideas
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing, MIS or a related field
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!