Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our team. You will be the go-to contact for a book of APAC hospitality clients assigned to you. You will be responsible for building and maintaining lasting relationships with these accounts and driving them to acquire additional Lightspeed Hospitality Products that will help them deliver growth and efficiency for their business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop a deep understanding of your customers, including their opportunities for growth and optimisation
- Stay engaged with your portfolio of customers - educating them on new products we launch, and nurturing their expansion plans.
- Create and manage an expansion pipeline and portfolio of subscribed customers, growing monthly revenue for each customer
- Identify and drive opportunities for upsell through targeting segments of qualified customers (eg payments, loyalty, etc)
And a little bit of…..
- Maintain a deep understanding of the Lightspeed Products, integrations and partners
- Leading/supporting strategic hospitality-focused projects
- Contributing as part of the wider team to achieve organisational objectives even if this means doing things that aren’t strictly within the scope of your role
What you need to bring:
You will be stepping into a supportive and collaborative team who celebrate not only team but also individual success.
- A hospitality background would be ideal, but if you don’t have that we’ll settle for lots of passion and enthusiasm for the industry
- You are a people person, goal-oriented, and have a passion for building relationships
- Experienced working in a fast paced, Sales environment where you regularly exceeded targets
- Confident demonstrating the value of tech solutions and driving informed return of investment discussions
- Entrepreneurial approach ; you work smarter not harder
- Good time management with strong organisational skills
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Flexible working policy
- Health and wellness benefit of $500 per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Dog-friendly environment
- Full self-service cafe and fully stocked fridge of different craft beers
- Awesome office space located in Chippendale, NSW
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!