Lightspeed is seeking an Account Manager to join our dynamic sales team. Reporting to the Manager of Account Management, this role is responsible for driving revenue through relationships with Lightspeed’s existing clients through up-selling and renewals. You will play a key role in managing customer happiness, and will use these discussions to ensure repeat business.
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place - more than 50,000 businesses processing over $15 billion in transactions annually use Lightspeed’s mobile Point of Sale software and eCommerce platform to manage inventory, customer preferences, sales, and analytics to get a complete overview of their business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed has received one of the largest funding for a Canadian tech company which has us well positioned to become Canada's next great technology success story. We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Engage with existing customers through outbound prospecting to upsell, renew and cross sell
- Achieve and surpass monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
- Effectively lead prospects through a defined sales process, and track prospect progression to close in Salesforce.com
- Lead one-on-one screen sharing presentations as required
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management
- 2-3 years of sales experience, preferably in a solution‐sales / technology‐related environment
- Excellent telephone manner, experience selling over the phone is a plus
- Strong presentation skills
- Passion for people and technology
- A high level of technical aptitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Experience with com
- Knowledge of SaaS
- Lead Generation Experience
- Retail experience
- Fluency in French
- Database, POS, or ERP system experience
And when you’re not striving for customer satisfaction?
In addition to the perks you see in the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- Brand new office in a castle, one of the best development centres in Montreal
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership
- Tech talks - Sharing is caring :)
- Happy hour every Friday afternoon
- Birthday treats every month - 375 people in Montreal, that’s a lot of cakes!
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family
- Work with highly skilled people
- A direct strategic influence on the future of retail!