We are seeking an Account Executive to join our dynamic Sales team in Ghent. This role is responsible for driving revenue through relationships with Lightspeed’s existing clients through up-selling and renewals. You will play a key role in managing customer happiness, and will use these discussions to ensure repeating business.
Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. Its smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one Point of Sale software system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Engage with existing customers through outbound prospecting to upsell, renew and cross sell;
- achieve and surpass monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas;
- effectively lead prospects through a defined sales process, and track prospect progression to close in Salesforce.com;
- lead one-on-one screen sharing presentations as required;
- handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management.
- 2-3 years of sales experience, preferably in a solution‐sales / technology‐related environment;
- full professional fluency in Flemish and English;
- excellent telephone manner, experience selling over the phone is a plus;
- strong presentation skills;
- passion for people and technology;
- a high level of technical aptitude;
- strong attention to detail;
- ability to work well under pressure.
- Experience with eCommerce and/or the hospitality industry;
- knowledge of SaaS;
- lead Generation Experience;
- retail experience;
- full professional fluency in French;
- database, POS, or ERP system experience.
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party in Amsterdam, the bi-annual company barbecues and many more;
- free Friday afternoon drinks;
- work with highly skilled people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!