Are you an Account Executive ready to join our retail Sales team? You will be responsible for driving revenue through phone and email correspondence, as well as screen-sharing presentations to potential customers. Your ultimate goal is to build solutions for retailers who are looking to adopt Lightspeed for their business. We’re looking for an energetic sales professional with experience selling technology-based solutions, and who will not be afraid of a fast-paced, customer-focused environment. As an ambitious and successful individual, you will have access to significant earning potential with uncapped commission!
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Follow-up on and manage qualified leads by phone and email in a timely fashion;
- Work within a team environment to collaboratively grow the business;
- Lead one-on-one screen-sharing presentations/demos as required;
- Work with management on pricing negotiations;
- Achieve and surpass monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas;
- Work with Sales Development Representatives to coordinate appointments and optimal scheduling;
- Effectively lead prospects through a defined sales process;
- Track prospect progression to close in Salesforce.com;
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- 2+ years of sales experience, preferably in a solution-sales / technology-related environment;
- Strong presentation skills and telephone manner;
- Experience with and solid understanding of quoting, invoicing, and purchasing;
- Excellent written and spoken English and French;
- Passion for people and technology;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a target based environment;
- Flexible schedule.
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Experience with Salesforce.com;
- Experience with SaaS;
- Retail experience;
- Understanding of accounting principles;
- Database, POS, or ERP system experience.
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!