Are you an Account Executive ready to join our Hospitality team? You will be responsible for driving revenue through phone and email correspondence, as well as screen-sharing presentations to potential customers. Your ultimate goal is to build solutions for business owners who are looking to adopt Lightspeed. We’re looking for an energetic sales professional with experience selling technology-based solutions, and who will not be afraid of a fast-paced, customer-focused environment. As an ambitious and successful individual, you will have access to significant earning potential with uncapped commission!
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Work within a team environment to collaboratively grow the business;
- Follow-up on and manage qualified leads by phone and email in a timely fashion;
- Work with Sales Development Representatives to coordinate appointments and optimal scheduling;
- Lead one-on-one screen-sharing presentations/demos as required;
- Track prospect progression to close in Salesforce.com;
- Effectively lead prospects through a defined sales process;
- Work with management on pricing negotiations;
- Achieve and surpass monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas;
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- 2+ years of sales experience, preferably in hospitality or in a solution-sales / technology-related environment;
- Strong presentation skills and telephone manner;
- Experience with and solid understanding of quoting, invoicing, and purchasing;
- Excellent written and spoken German and English (French an asset) ;
- Passion for people and technology;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a target based environment;
- Flexible schedule.
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Hospitality experience;
- Experience with Salesforce.com;
- Experience with SaaS;
- Understanding of accounting principles;
- POS, ERP or Database system experience.
What is in it for you?
You'll be part of a rapidly growing, market-competitive company where communicating with potential clients to boost the business was never such fun. We stand strong with our mission to make businesses grow.
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party, the bi-annual company barbecues and many more;
- work with highly skilled people who are as passionate about sales as you are!
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!